Our Mission Statement
The purpose of the association is to promote the welfare and success of the member companies, to improve their interaction within our industry and service to the northwest Ohio community.
We shall endeavor to provide continuing education and compliance awareness with all local, state, and federal laws pertaining to the industry to enhance the professional growth and development of our members.
We shall recognize the obligation for our members to act in accordance with the highest standards of business ethics, including, but not limited to the Mortgage Bankers Association Cannon of Ethics.
We shall support and encourage our membership to engage in fair, affordable housing initiatives that will promote homeownership for all segments of the community.
The purpose of this association is to promote the welfare of mortgage bankers /brokers in the northwest Ohio area and to improve their services to the community by giving effect to the following objectives:
(1) Recognize to the fullest extent the obligations of its members to act in accordance with the highest standards of business ethics as set forth in the by-Laws of this association;
(2) To preserve and improve the mortgage banking correspondent system and to encourage its use in the making and servicing of mortgage loan investments;
(3) To inform its members of changes in laws and regulations and pending legislation affecting the real estate mortgage business;
(4) Provide a means of sponsoring or conducting business meetings, or programs of interest, on various pertinent subjects, including educational seminars;
(5) Afford the opportunity for those engaged in the business to secure the benefits of personal acquaintance and interchange of ideas both by individual contact and public discussion.
Constitution and By-Laws
For questions about events, membership or fees, please contact our Administrator Christi Marino at email@example.com or 419-283-3928